Saturday, January 8, 2011

These Boots are Made for....Memories

Today's DailyShoot.com assignment is: Make a photograph today to serve as a special memory of somebody or something.  I recently cleaned out all of the old from Alex's room to make room for the new.  These boots were something that didn't get tossed out.  Sure, they will never fit her again.  But, these little boots mean more to me than a pair of shoes.  Afterall, every pair of shoes has a story to tell.  These boots, photographed on the new fluffy fur rug in her room represent the merging of the old with the new.  They are what growing up is all about.  I guess the fact that I am hanging on to them is what being a mom is all about.  I'm not hoarding. Really.  I haven't kept ALL of her shoes. :)

These Boots Are Made For... Memories

I'll always remember my lil' cowgirl, cookie in hand, and her first pair of boots. :)

Cowgirl Memory

0 comments:

Post a Comment