Friday, January 7, 2011

Project 365 & Printing

One week into Project 365 and so far I have managed a photo a day!  I have been thinking of different ways to save the photos and came back to one of my favorites site, Shuttercal.  I love this site because it is super easy to upload photos to, they have an iphone app, and they are offering the chance to order your prints in a cool shoebox style. 

Sure I *could* keep the photos on my hard drive, but this year I want to do something with the photos. I am not sure if I will create a book, just print the photos at Costco, or just end up keeping them on my hard drive.

What about you?  What do you do with your 365 photos?

On a side note, it is very clear how much I love turquoise...this color is dominating January so far.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment